Still struggling with those last-minute Christmas gifts? As the holiday gets closer and closer, the wallet grows thin. Luckily, there are tons of personalized gifts that you can make on your own, which are often even more meaningful to the gift receiver.
If you don’t know where to begin, here are some simple DIY Christmas gift ideas to get you started:
- Purchase some ceramic mugs – which can be found at the dollar store – and decorate them with a ceramic marker or a sharpie.
- Personalize coasters made out of cork with simple craft paint and masking tape, and turn them into perfect spots for your mugs.
- Turn an old painting into a chalkboard – or really, anything into a chalkboard – with chalkboard paint.
- Make cat treats or dog treats at home, brightening an animal’s holiday.
- Consider making homemade beauty products, such as lip balm, which can be made with basic ingredients like coconut oil.
- Additionally, a few pounds of soy wax and some fragrance oil will easily translate into many small, homemade candles.
For more holiday ideas, or to take out a brand new winter-weather-ready vehicle on a test drive, call us or stop by anytime, at Vail Buick GMC.