Without a doubt, one of the most magical aspects of Christmas and the holiday season is the abundance of Christmas decorations throughout homes, shopping centers, and workplaces. However, the desire to decorate can sometimes be overwhelming on a budget.
Thankfully, there are plenty of DIY Christmas decorations that you can make in your home with limited materials. Here are a few ideas:
- Explore the many decorations available at your local dollar store, and consider combining them into something great – like a wreath made of artificial plants.
- Use simple Command hooks to hang garlands all throughout the home – on staircase railings, around doorways, etc. – instead of just around the tree.
- Make a simple centerpiece with colorful holiday candy, such as peppermints, or any candies you can find with green and red wrappers, in a clear vase.
- Consider repurposing old holiday mugs, or cheap new ones, into candleholders, small planters, or change jars, to place around the house.
- Lastly, get yourself a small set of Christmas bells to hang on the door, ringing in holiday cheer every time someone enters your cozy, holiday home.
How are you decorating this Christmas? Come visit us here at Vail Buick GMC, and while you’re around, check out all the latest vehicles we have to offer this holiday season!