Last month at the Los Angeles Auto Show, the 2017 Buick LaCrosse was revealed with a sleek and refined design. It’s definitely a model to watch and anticipate as it’s the start of the next-generation of the Buick line-up. Featuring a darkened grille design and tri-colored (red, silver, blue) shield with accented wings, the 2017 Buick LaCrosse is expected to be in showrooms in the summer of 2016.
To not only satisfy your curiosity but also ours, we’ve developed a short list about the LaCrosse.
- Where is it being built? In Detroit.
- Features a 3.6-liter V-6 engine with stop-and-go driving technology and eight-speed automatic transmission.
- The LaCrosse first made it’s appearance in 2009 as the 2010 model.
- The Buick LaCrosse was last refreshed in 2014.
- The new LaCrosse features a sleeker design by shedding 300 pounds, dropping the roofline 1.6 inches and more.
- The LaCrosse as a model has received awards from Kelly Blue Book and the NHTSA.
So what does Buick’s Vice President of Sales and Marketing have to say about Buick and it’s movement towards refreshing the brand?
“Buick’s positioning as a premium brand, it can reach up into the luxury or get the aspirational buyers from mainstream,” said Duncan Aldred.