Who doesn’t love eating out on a patio on a warm summer evening? And New York is the perfect place to do it, with so much of it sitting right on the Atlantic Ocean and its many rivers. Here are some of the best New York restaurants with patios to eat at this summer.
- Castaways on the Lake in Webster has a gorgeous, wide-open view of Lake Ontario and has been offering a delicious surf and turf menu since way back in 1906.
- The Blue Mingo Grill in Cooperstown has seating outside on a dock so you can eat right on Otsego Lake and serves rich, comforting seafood dishes.
- The Tin Pan Galley in Sackets Harbor serves creative dishes and all kinds of sandwiches and also sits on Lake Ontario, with a beautiful view of the water.
- Frank Guido’s Port of Call takes us down to the other end of the state on the Hudson River in Catskill.
- Carson’s Woodside Tavern in Malta you get an incredible view of the sparkling Saratoga Lake behind the crop of woods.
We hope you’ll check out the great food and gorgeous scenery these restaurants have to offer. The staff of Vail Auto wishes you an amazing summer!